Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Scene

May be I was a dreamer before, looking for unimaginably life. I was stuck nowhere. Without any advantages I take a risk to be here. To be a director to my own scene and be a actor in it. I stir up everything. I played a mess. Try to understand what you have been taught to me. Were different the way of thinking, the way we talked. Once in a blue moon, you talk to me that day, owh....how hurt and making me so down. I just kept silent because I know, it is my fault. But you never do know how I feel all this time. I rather sacrifice my own life, just to ensure you be happy and keep your smiling face. But if were take this road someone have to go .I dont mean to say goodbye, because it is the hardest word. So I will let times will heal everything happened between us...

wahhhh....

No comments: